Santa MaCa is a female student residence with an American and modern concept. It has private rooms and studios, with access to a shared terrace, gym, laundry, kitchen, dining room, TV room and multipurpose room.
All the dorms are individual and have study table, wardrobe and ensuite bathrooms. The studios also have a kitchenette.
Due to its characteristics and its small number of places, we offer a quiet and familiar atmosphere, with personalized attention in a convivial atmosphere.
It is located a few minutes from the Embajadores and a few minutes from Atocha, where you will be connected not only with Madrid and its surroundings, but also with important cities such as Toledo, Barcelona, Seville and many more.
We speak Spanish, English and French!
Enjoy the privacy and independence of having your own space, as well as the advantages of using our common areas, designed to enjoy, relax, share and study.
Salón de TV
Un espacio para compartir con tus compis de la residencia y te relajes luego de tanto estudiar.
At your disposal whenever you want, so that you are fit during your entire stay in the residence.
Terrace with views of Madrid:
For you to study outdoors, relax and share with your companions in the residence.
You will have high speed WiFi at all times so you can do your paperworks without any problem.
Air conditioning in all common areas and heating in all rooms.
Furniture and Decoration
An American style Residence just for you
All rooms have a private full bathroom.
Fully equiped kitchen, including 4 refrigerators with freezer, oven-microwave, 4 vitroceramic, extractors, sink and pantry area.
ll water, electricity and internet expenses are included.
Listo para vivir
Las habitaciones están equipadas con todo lo que necesitas para el día a día: tendrás el mobiliario, juego de camas y toallas esperando por ti.
We clean your room once a week and the common areas every day. We will also change weekly the bed and bath linen.
Washers and dryers always at your disposal. You can also wash your clothes with our Lavanapp discounts.
Book your room
Enjoy Santamaca residence, a place that will be your new home while studiyng and having fun at Madrid.
Book now! Cristina will tell you everything you need to know at +34 630 02 94 22
Make your booking now!
We accept bookings for stays starting September 2019. Spots are running out quickly! Make your booking ASAP
Where are we?
- In the center of Madrid!
- Paseo Santa María de la Cabeza 56, 28045, Madrid, Spain
How to get there?
- METRO: The nearest station is Palos de la Frontera (line 3)
- NEARBY RENFE & METRO: A few minutes walk from Atocha station.
- TAXI: A taxi will cost around € 5 from Atocha.
How to contact us?
You can contact us via email: email@example.com and by phone at +34 630 02 94 22
How can I organize a visit?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a visit. We will be happy to have you! J
What will we visit?
We will make a tour of the entire residence: common areas and rooms, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
How do I make the reservation?
First you have to apply online – click here to do it now. http://alojamientosantamaca.com/solicitud-de-admision
What do you need to make the reservation?
It’s a simple 4-step process:
- Make the online application on our website: (LINK TO RESERVATION FORM)
- We will contact you. Once we have received your request, we will contact you. If you want to speed up the process, you can call us at +34 630 02 94 22.
- After completing the application process, to confirm the place, € 300 will be deposited as admission fee + € 800 as bail (€ 1100), which is part of the € 800 deposit required from the resident. These € 1100 will be fully refundable before May 31.
- Sign the contract at the entrance of the course.
* You can see all the steps regarding payments in the section “What are the payment terms?”
What documentation do we need?
- Copy of the latest grades you have (selectivity, baccalaureate) or the offer of a place at the University.
- Copy of DNI / Passport / NIE
- Carnet photo
- Signed contract
- These documents will need to have them before you enter the residence. You can send them to us by post or scanned and you can give us the originals when you arrive
Who can live in the residence?
The Residence only admits female students from any university and / or Business School. There are also some places for opponents. The application can be made starting now for the following year.
What is the duration of the contract?
The Residence has a minimum stay of the full academic year (ten months), from September or October until the end of June or the end of July.
Can I stay in the summer?
Yes, although the extension is not automatic and depends on the summer groups that we have. Please request summer stays as soon as possible.
Can I pay fractioned?
Yes, the payment of the full course can be divided by paying through our virtual POS. If you prefer, you can make a single payment annually.
What are the payment terms?
There are three concepts in terms of payment:
- THE DEPOSIT: 800 €. We will keep it until the end of the course. If when you return home in June or July, your room is in perfect condition and as delivered to you, these 800€ will be fully returned to you. In the event of any damage, the proportional part of the damages caused will be deducted from this deposit.
- GUARANTEE DEPOSIT: It will be the equivalent of a monthly payment + VAT and will become the payment of the last month of stay in our residence.
- MONTHLY RENT: it is done or by direct debit between the 28th and the 3rd of each month, or through payment by credit / debit card in our website in those same dates
Payments are made in 4 steps:
- € 1100 (the deposit6 + the admission fee) to guarantee your place – within 5 working days after receiving the offer of place.
- August 1: Payment of the first monthly payment or full payment for the entire stay.
- August 1 – payment of the GUARANTEE DEPOSIT. The amount will be equivalent to a monthly fee + VAT and will usually be paid by direct debit. The GUARANTEE DEPOSIT forms a binding part of the RESERVATION and will become the payment of the last month of stay (normally June of the year after entry).
- Subsequently, the payments will be domiciled in the first 5 (five) days of the month or will be made through our website.
Will the deposit be returned?
Yes, as long as you do not break anything – including the minimum stay required by the contract.
What is included in the cost of the room?
All expenses and the use of common areas. Cleaning, bed linen and towels. Fiber optic Internet, 24 hour video surveillance and maintenance. You will also have at your disposal our management team;)
What is not included in the cost of the room?
The meals, the washing of your clothes (we only take care of washing the bed linen and towels), personal hygiene products.
What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation policy is STRICT. The deposit of the reservation WILL NOT BE RETURNED if it is canceled less than 90 days in advance. The payment of the admission fee will not be refunded in any case.
Are the rooms mixed?
No, the rooms are INDIVIDUAL and the residence is feminine.
Can I choose my room?
Of course! Tell us your preference, but remember that we can only guarantee your favorite room when you make the payment of the reservation, so we recommend that you do it as soon as you make a decision, that someone else can win you.
When can I get there?
You can arrive from the start date of your contract. Let us know in advance your arrival date so that someone from our team can welcome you;)
What do I have to bring?
Your stuff! We take care that your room is ready for you to live, so don’r worry about the furniture, bedding and towels. Bring with you a set of extra hangers, personal care products and network cable;)
What do not I have to bring?
Set of bed and towels, or anything that is not essential for your life in Madrid, remember that you have a room for yourself, but that you have the space you have.
Are there bedding and towels?
Yes, and we wash and change weekly
Can I customize my room?
Always leave it exactly the same as you found it. Otherwise, there may be charges for the damages caused.
Can I bring pets?
No, pets are not allowed in the residence.
Is there a laundry?
You will have a laundry at your disposal, but the washing products (detergent, fabric softener, etc.) will entrust you. If you are too lazy to do the laundry, we have exclusive discounts with Lavanapp.
Is there a postal service?
No, you will be responsible for managing the packages / documents that arrive for you at the residence.
Can I smoke?
Smoking inside is strictly prohibited and may result in internal sanctions and additional cleaning and painting costs. Smoking is only allowed in the places authorized for it, only tobacco, on the common terrace or on the terraces of the rooms. We remind you that covering the smoke detector of the rooms is an irresponsibility that can put you in danger.
Do I have internet?
Yes. The Residence has a dedicated high-speed fiber optic connection and there is WiFi throughout the building.
Can I have a party?
In your room, no. You can request permission to use the common areas.
Can you receive visits?
Of course. We have a visiting time of 10.00 to 23.00 hours, but common facilities are only available to those staying at the residence, so they can not use the gym or study areas.
Can someone sleep in my room?
No, the overnight stays of other people are strictly prohibited.
Can I park in the residence?
No, Santa MaCa does not have its own parking.
How do I notify maintenance?
Send us an email to email@example.com. If the item has been damaged due to misuse or inappropriate use, the repair costs will be charged to your account.
What happens if I lose my key?
You will have a personal and non-transferable key. If you lose it, we can make a copy for € 50 that you can pay to our account.
We remind you not to leave the key to anyone, it is a security problem and if something happens in your room, it will be your responsibility.
What do I have to do before the departure?
Leave your room as you found it: completely empty and undamaged. Tell us as soon as possible to coordinate your check out with a member of our team, who will review your room with you.